Ontime Care Worldwide Inc. is the authorized claims administrator for JF insurance policies (JES, JESP, JFP, JFC, OPL, JFR, TOP)
There are two ways to submit your claim:
1. By Mail:
Mail your completed claim form (sent with your insurance policy confirmation), original receipts, and supporting medical reports to:
Ontime Care Worldwide Inc.
15 Wertheim Court, Suite 512, Richmond Hill, ON, L4B 3H7
Please ensure to keep a copy of your claim for your own records.
Web claim submissions are accepted for claims with total expenses under $500. (For claims over $500, please mail in your claim).
Please go to eclaim.jfgroup.ca to submit your claim.
Submitting online is easy! – video for step by step process.
Please READ before you submit your claim online:
- You can submit your claims online if your policy number begins with the following: JES, JESP, JFP, JFC, OPL, JFR, TOP.
- Please submit one claim for each medical condition (Example/ Doctor visit and pharmacy expense for the same condition would fall under one claim).
- Please attach pdf files or readable photos of all itemized invoices and payment receipts from the medical service provider, pharmacy or hospital along with any detailed medical reports.
- For patients treated at a medical clinic, a physician’s medical report is required.
- Failure to include the required supporting documentation will delay processing.
- Claim must be submitted to OTC within 90 days of occurrence.
- You are responsible for all fees charged for any supporting documentation with your claims.
- We reserve the right to request submission of the original documentation or additional information if needed.